Playbill Ad Purchase
Playbill Ads are available as single or multiple runs, in full and half page sizes.
All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Submit ad files and any questions regarding technical details to: email@example.com.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 30 days before show date
The 2019-2020 season includes three playbill advertising opportunities:
“Hollywood Holidays,” Dec. 13 & 15 at The Virginia Samford Theatre;
“The Big Gay Sing: Movie Mania,” May 13 & 14 at The Virginia Samford Theatre; and
“#NoFilter 2020,” our annual fundraising event set for June 2020.
Ad space and multiple insertions cannot be shared in any way. Each ad must be for one business or entity. Multiple insertions must be for the same ad.
Thank you for your support of Steel City Men’s Chorus and our mission: “to build community, educate, and to give voice to LGBTQ issues through music and service.”