Playbill Ad Purchase
Playbill Ads are available as single or multiple runs, in full and half page sizes.
All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Submit ad files and any questions regarding technical details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 30 days before show date
See STORE for more details.