Playbill Ad Purchase
Playbill Ads are available as single or multiple runs, in full and half page sizes.
All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Submit ad files and any questions regarding technical details to: email@example.com.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 30 days before show date
Season 5 includes 3 shows. Multiple run ads will run in all 3 playbills, billed prior to each run. A full page, multiple run ad is $450, billed at $150 prior to each show. A half page, multiple run ad is $405, billed at $135 prior to each show.
If you would like to purchase an inside cover ad, front or back, please contact the Chorus Manager.
You may order and pay online or download an agreement and mail it to:Steel City Men's Chorus
PO Box 2212
Birmingham, AL 35201
Purchase a single run ad:
Purchase a multi-run ad: