Single program ads are $150 for a half page and $200 for a full page.
All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Submit ad files and any questions regarding technical details to: email@example.com.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 30 days prior to the show’s performance date (Nov 9; Feb 18; May 9).
The 2022-2023 season includes three playbill advertising opportunities:
- A Decade of Holiday Cheer (DHC), Dec. 9 & 11 at The Virginia Samford Theatre [NO LONGER AVAILABLE];
- Two Boys Kissing (TBK), March 18 at The Virginia Samford Theatre;
- Still Singing Strong & Proud (SSSP), our Pride show set for June 9, 2023, venue TBA.