All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Email ﬁles or questions regarding technical details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 15 days before show date (Nov 23; Feb 18; May 9)
The 2022-2023 season includes three playbill advertising opportunities:
- A Decade of Holiday Cheer (DHC), Dec. 9 & 11 at The Virginia Samford Theatre [NO LONGER AVAILABLE];
- Two Boys Kissing (TBK), March 18 at The Virginia Samford Theatre;
- Still Singing Strong & Proud (SSSP), our Pride show set for June 9, 2023, venue TBA.
Inside Back Cover has been reserved.
Ad space and multiple insertions cannot be shared in any way. Each ad must be for one business or entity. Multiple insertions must be for the same ad.