All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Submit ad files and any questions regarding technical details to: email@example.com.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 30 days before show date
The 2018-2019 season includes four playbill advertising opportunities: “Our Favorite Things,” Dec. 1 at The Lyric Theatre; “Heart and Soul,” Feb 3 at the Birmingham Museum of Art Steiner Auditorium; “Unbreakable,” April 27 at ASFA’s Dorothy Jemison Day Theater; and “#NoFilter,” a show and development event set for June or July. Ad space and multiple insertions cannot be shared in any way. Each ad must be for one business or entity. Multiple insertions must be for the same ad.