Playbill Ad Purchase
Playbill Ads are available as single or multiple runs, in full and half page sizes.
All display advertising must meet the following guidelines:
- Press-optimized PDF files are preferred. TIFF, JPEG AND EPS formats also accepted.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Images must be at least 300 dpi.
- All colors must be CMYK. RGB and spot colors are not allowed.
- Black and white ads must be in greyscale.
- Full-page, no bleed: 5.05 inches wide by 8 inches tall; Half page: 5.05 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall.
- Full-page, with bleed: 5.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall, with a 0.25-inch bleed on all sides.
- Submit ad files and any questions regarding technical details to: email@example.com.
- FINAL DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY ART: 30 days before show date
Season 4 includes 3 shows. Multiple run ads will run in all 3 playbills, billed prior to each run. A full page, multiple run ad is $450, billed at $150 prior to each show. A half page, multiple run ad is $405, billed at $135 prior to each show.
You may order and pay online or download an agreement and mail it to:Steel City Men’s Chorus
PO Box 2212
Birmingham, AL 35201